Host a Party
Did you know you can turn almost any party or social gathering into a fundraiser for Mommy Rocks? We have listed some ideas below and we encourage you to pick a theme or donation item and get creative!
- Have your book club bring their favorite children’s book or parenting book as a donation to your next gathering.
- Hold a wine tasting and ask guests to bring pacifiers as a donation.
- Hosting a BBQ? Ask guests to bring bibs and burp pads as a donation.
- Have your very own baby shower and collect items to new moms and babies.
Children’s Party Ideas
- Have a sleep over and ask guests to bring a flashlight and extra batteries. Let the kids play with them throughout the night then collect in the morning.
- Host a sing along to popular children songs and ask each guest to bring a CD to donate.
- Collect pledges for a Rock-A-Thon and see how long your children and their friends can rock in a rocking chair.
- Hold a neighborhood car wash and ask that people “pay” with baby wipes.
- New and gently used Rocking Chairs/Gliders
- Onesies and one piece outfits (sizes preemie to 6 months old)
- Diapers (newborn to size 2)
- Newborn socks & booties
- Baby bath items (lotions, shampoo, powder)
- Baby nail care kits
- New children’s books
- Gently used parenting books
- Baby wipes
- Bibs and burp pads
- Cotton and flannel material to make layette sets
- Small baby toys, rattles and pacifiers
- Large baby toys
- CDs of children’s music
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- Gift cards to Target, American Furniture Warehouse, Wal-Mart or SAMS’s Club.
If you are interested in hosting a Mommy Rocks Party Fundraiser please let us know. We would be happy to provide brochures and information about our organization and would love to come and talk to your group about Mommy Rocks.