Mommy Rocks provides rocking chairs to low-income mothers. Since May of 2002 community support has helped us deliver almost 800 chairs to moms and their babies.
These are just a few of the needs we have right now:
- Individuals or groups who would like to donate gift cards to fabric stores for our volunteers to make layette sets for Mommy Rocks babies
- Hold a meet and greet and introduce your friends and family to Mommy Rocks!
- Host a baby shower for moms and babies that will be receiving rocking chairs!
- Do you belong to a book club, cooking club or any other club? Consider turning your next gathering into an in-kind fundraiser for Mommy Rocks! Check out the Donate pages to find creative ideas for your event and how to collect much needed donations such as children’s books, diapers and rocking chairs.
Make a Donation
These are just a few of the items we need donated right now:
- New to gently used rocking chairs
- Chair cushions
- Flashlights with batteries
- Diapers size newborn to size 2
- New receiving blankets and crib sheets
- New and gently used children’s books like board books and story books
Donate with a Credit CardMommy Rocks trusts PayPal for donations. It’s fast, secure, and simple. You do not need a PayPal account to donate. To use a credit card, look at the bottom left of the page for a link that says “Continue”.
Mommy Rocks News
Here is the latest Mommy Rocks news.
- 2016.02.01 Founder Deb Sanders is a Channel 7 Everyday Hero! See the Video!
- Thanks to the General Federation of Woman’s Club; Southwest Region Woman’s Club for donating over $385.00 of children’s books to Mommy Rocks.
- Mommy Rocks is heading to the Trinidad / Walsenburg community in June to serve moms and babies with the help of staff and volunteers from local health department and service clubs.
- 2015.11.16 Add a Mommy Rocks toolbar to IE or Firefox by clicking here and earn money for Mommy Rocks every time you shop online or search the internet. No registration required so check it out today!